- Criminal Investigations
- E911 Communications
- Road Patrol
Civil Fee Schedule
The following requirements apply to all paperwork received by the Civil Division:
CPLR §8011 - "A Sheriff is entitled to fees payable in advance for the services specified." Any documents received with insufficient fees will be rejected.
- Full and complete addresses are required including the road name and the number of the residence for service. Post Office boxes, RD's, SR's will not be accepted.
- Please include a letter of instruction with your name, address and phone number, along with any pertinent instructions regarding paperwork submitted for service and/or enforcement.
- Withdrawal or request to vacate any process must be received in writing.
Methods of Payment Accepted:
- Cash when paying in person at the Civil Division during normal business hours.
- Money Order and/or Certified Bank Check made payable to "Tioga County Sheriff." Please include your name and account number on your remittance.
- When mailing payments, please send to the Tioga County Sheriff's Office, Attn: Civil Division, 103 Corporate Drive, Owego, NY 13827
- Credit, debit and pre-paid debit cards by clicking on the GovPayNow link. Please be sure to include your name and account number.
- Personal checks are not accepted.