- Criminal Investigations
- E911 Center
- Road Patrol
UPDATED INFORMATION AS OF 8/7/20:
Effective 8/10/2020 visitation will resume at the Tioga County Jail. The visitation procedure has been amended as follows:
- All visits will be non-contact only.
- Visitors and Inmates must wear a mask at all times.
- Temperature check and completion of Covid screening questionnaire are required for each visitor.
- 1 Hour visitation periods will be conducted Monday – Friday, starting at 0800 and concluding at 2155.
- Visitation will be permitted at pre-scheduled times only.
- To schedule a visitation, the visitor will contact Sgt. Chad Edwards at 687–8463, Monday –Thursday between the hours of 0900–1100.
- Visitation request will be limited to 1 reservation period request per day and a maximum of 2 visitation periods per 7 day period.
- Visitation reservations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance but no more than 7 days prior to the date of the requested visitation period.
- Fingerprinting will be done by appointment only.
- Contact Sgt. Williams Monday thru Friday during the hours of 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM; and 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM at (607) 687-8463.
Records will resume normal hours effective May 18th. They will be open Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Police Reform Survey