- Criminal Investigations
- E911 Center
- Road Patrol
- Will be OPEN effective May 18th for all transactions.
- Fingerprinting will be done by appointment only.
- Contact Sgt. Williams Monday thru Friday during the hours of 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM; and 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM at (607) 687-8463.
Records will resume normal hours effective May 18th. They will be open Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
The Civil Division will resume normal hours effective May 18th. They will be open Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Garnishment payments can be made as follows:
- Money order or certified check
- Credit Cards - make payments by calling GovPayExp at 1-888-604-7888 or going online at www.GovPayNow.com
- You must include pay location code "6407" and your account number.
Remittances should be made payable to Tioga County Sheriff's Office and MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND SHERIFF'S DOCKET NUMBER.
Mail all payments to:
Tioga County Sheriff's Office
Attn: Civil Division
103 Corporate Drive
Owego, NY 13827
- SUSPENDED until further notice