- Criminal Investigations
- E911 Center
- Road Patrol
Visitation Schedule - Effective June 3, 2019
Rules and Regulations
- Attorneys representing an inmate may visit anytime except during normal lockdown times. Lockdown times are from 2:30 PM to 3:00 PM and 10:30 PM to 7:00 AM.
- Visitors must arrive and be signed in 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the scheduled visitation.
- Government issued photo identification is required (Valid driver and non-driver’s license, benefit card, etc.)
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, must have a copy of their birth certificate, and copy of guardianship order if not the parent of the child.
- No coats, hooded sweatshirts, or any other items deemed inappropriate by Jail staff will be permitted into the visitation room. No jewelry except for wedding rings, religious medallions, and medical alert ID bracelets. Nothing in your hair including hair ties, clips, ribbons, etc. Nothing in your mouth including gum, candy, food, etc. Nothing in your pockets or clothing including cigarettes, lighters, money, keys, papers, etc. Visitor lockers are provided in the lobby to store those personal items not allowed into the visitation room.
- Two visitors are allowed per visitation period. Toddlers and infants will not be counted as a visitor if seated on the lap of the adult during the visit. All visitors must remain seated during visitation.
- Visitors may embrace and kiss the inmate they are visiting briefly at the beginning and at the end of the visitation. No open-mouthed kissing is allowed.
- Disruptive or inappropriate behavior or actions, along with a failure to comply with staff instructions, may result in termination or denial of visitation.
- Visitors suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs will NOT be admitted into visitation.